Opportunities are arising for real estate agents as more and more undeveloped land is being adapted for recreational and commercial uses, and real estate agents need to understand how to determine clients’ needs and buy and sell property at fair market value. This is an essential course for land and commercial agents looking to gain a better understanding of both sides of a transitional land transaction.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to analyze options and determine the highest and best use of a property.
- Confidence to develop an effective marketing campaign to sell these types of properties.
- Competence to estimate the market value of a transitional land property.
- Knowledge to understand the financial aspects, physical considerations, governmental, legal and economic factors that impact transitional land.
Resources and tools received:
- Formulas for discounting the time value of money
In-Person Course- Location: Greensboro, NC For more information please contact Peter Johnston at (336) 854-5868 or firstname.lastname@example.org